Stephanie & Kiff’s Hart House Wedding

Stephanie & Kiff’s Hart House wedding was elegant and casual at the same time. I know I’ve contradicted myself using those words to describe Stephanie & Kiff’s wedding but it is true. Stephanie was absolutely stunning in her bird cage veil and so were her bridesmaids in their purple dresses. Kiff and his groomsmen looked so handsome in their navy pin stripe suits. The Wedding Design Studio created beautiful decor in orange and purple for Stephanie & Kiff and Hart House is always such a marvelous venue. While everything looked so gorgeous and elegant, the feeling in the tent was a casual one. Everyone was relaxed, having fun and just enjoying themselves all around. We loved how Stephanie & Kiff wore their cowboy boots. The other thing we loved was all of the adorable little kids running around, being hilarious and eyeing up the cupcakes. Paolo from Audio Edge did an awesome job keeping the party going. We’re sure everyone danced the night away.

Congratulations, Stephanie & Kiff! It was an honour to share your wedding day with you.

Holly & Roger

Don’t you just love Steph’s boots?

See what I mean? Isn’t Stephanie stunning?

Gloryenna, Stephanie’s niece and flower girl, is full of personality. She kept us giggling.

Stephanie’s brother-in-law performed their wedding ceremony. We loved how there was so much joy during the ceremony.

In the middle of the ceremony Gloryenna decided to dump out the rest of her flower petals before she ran over to her mom. So cute!

This is one of my favourite photos that I captured of Stephanie & Kiff. I love all of the joy in this photo.

Steph & Kiff and their adorable son, Zachary.

This is Roger’s favourite photo that he captured of Steph & Kiff.

Some of the elegant decor. The chandeliers were amazing.

Oh how this photo makes me laugh of Gloryenna eyeing up the cupcakes.

After dinner we grabbed Stephanie & Kiff to take a few more portraits of them while the sun was setting. I was taking photos of them walking away when Kiff stepped on their son’s toy. I’m sure all parents of young children can totally relate to this photo!

10 notes + Add comment
  • sheila Woolnough

on August 17, 2011  9:33 am

A great job! Steph and Kiff 's day will live on in these photos!

• Pat Stephenson

on August 17, 2011  9:43 am

Great photos! I am so sorry I could not attend. I do love "Roger's" favourite photo - however, they are all great! All the best to Steph and Kip - and of Zack too!

• Hilary Schroeder

on August 17, 2011  11:12 am

Fabulous photos which captured the beauty of the entire event -- a couple's commitment, the joy of everyone there and the gorgeous location.

• Denise & Gordon Milne

on August 17, 2011  1:12 pm

Congrats to the couple, Kiff and Steph. Your love radiated through with these photos. And to the photographers; your ability to capture those special moments where the couple were totally awestruck with one another is to be complimented. They appeared very photogenic, however, getting those moments in the midst of everything else is due to your talent. Such a pleasure to see the rest of the family and friends all supporting the celebration and having such fun. These will be truly treasured photos. Thanks for sharing.

• Eric Vanderkwaak

on August 17, 2011  6:26 pm

Love the photos, some amazing shots, its just like I was back there!

• Marianne

on August 17, 2011  8:06 pm

fabulous photos! So glad we were able to share some of the wedding with you - what a lovely day it was and the photos will be wonderful memory for you all to enjoy now and in years to come.

• Marion Mills

on August 22, 2011  11:55 am

Fantastic job!!!
    You captured the essence of joy and beauty that filled this day. Thank you so much for these wonderful photos.

• Cathy Noel

on August 22, 2011  6:45 pm

A beautiful day in every way, wonderful photos, happy memories. We loved being part of the magic!

• Kim and Grace Eagles

on August 23, 2011  9:14 pm

What fantastic photos that captured the beautiful people, gorgeous venue and celebrating spirit of a fairytale wedding!

• Joy Kennedy

on August 29, 2011  2:34 pm

Oh my goodness, these are the most unique, beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen!! They capture the little moments, smiles, and full on laughter. Gorgeous!